Travel Award and Young Investigator Award (YIA) are offered to participants in ICoFF2019/ISNFF2019.
Please see below for further details.
The age limit of award has been slightly changed.:
- Aged 35 or younger as of December 31, 2019
If presenter would like to change the status to "Apply", please contact the secretariat by July 12.
- Aged 35 or younger as of the date of presentation
Please indicate the Abstract No., award type and birth year when contact the secretariat.
- Travel Award:
30,000 (JPY) for participants from Eastern Asia (China, Taiwan, Korea)
70,000 (JPY) for participants from any countries except for the above 3 ones and Japan.
- 30,000 (JPY)
June 30, 2019 23:59 (JST, UTC+9)
Travel Award: Notification will be sent by email to all applicants around August 20, 2019.
YIA: Winners will be announced at the Gala Dinner on December 4, 2019.
[ for both Awards ]
- 1. Applicants must be 35 years old or younger as of December 31, 2019.
- 2. Applicants must submit an abstract as a presenter of the conference.
- 3. Applicants must complete their registration and payment before August 1, 2019.
- 4. The conference registration fee nor Gala Dinner fee will NOT be waived.
- 5. Applicants must bring and show an ID with photo which can indicate their age to receive prize on-site.
[ for Travel Award only ]
- 1. Applicants residing abroad only (Regardless of applicant’s nationality).
- 2. Travel grant will be given to the recipients ON-SITE in cash and not in advance of the conference.
[ for YIA only ]
- 1. Applicants will be assigned to Oral YIA session for evaluation in addition to the Poster session.
- 2. Winners will be announced at the awarding ceremony during the Gala Dinner on December 4. Thus, applicants are requested to attend the Gala Dinner (Fee NOT waived).
Please be noted that awards may be stripped if the winners do not appear at the Gala Dinner.
●How to apply
Application is available when applicant submits an abstract.
On the submission form:
- 1. Please select "apply"
- 2. Please select a year of birth
Please be sure that nobody is able to receive awards in duplicate.
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
JTB Bldg. 7F, 2-1-25 Kyutaromachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0056, Japan
Tel: +81-6-4964-8869 Fax: +81-6-4964-8804 E-mail: email@example.com