For Invited Speakers
This page is for invited speakers who have received the invitation.
|Deadline for Abstract Submission for Invited Speakers||July 31, 2019, 23:59 (JST, UTC+9)
*Different from the due date of general submissions.
- ✓ Abstract must be prepared in English.
- ✓ Abstract should be prepared in A4 ONE-PAGE by using the template and submitted in PDF format.
- ✓ Abstract file should include: Title, Author name(s), Affiliation(s), Body and 3-5 Keywords.
Title The title of the abstract should be written in Times New Roman, bold, 14pt, centered, and initial letter(s) of a sentence should be capitalized. Name/Affiliations Author's name(s) and affiliation(s) are spelled out completely in Times New Roman, 12pt, centered. Initial letters of each word must be capitalized. Please underline the presenting author's name. Body Abstract body should be written in Times New Roman, Times New Roman Italic or Symbol, 12 pt., justified. Keywords 3-5 keywords should be provided.
- ✓ There is no character limit but please do not exceed one A4 page.
- ✓ Please list all authors information which will be used for the program book and web site.
- ✓ Up to 5 facilities can be registered as Affiliated Institutions. Maximum number of characters of each institute is 90.
- ✓ Up to 12 persons can be registered as co-author.
- ✓ Please select the session which written in the email from secretariat.
- ✓ Please write your short biography within 300 words.
- ✓ Confirmation email will be sent automatically when you complete abstract submission.
In case you do not receive the abstract submission confirmation email, your submission might not have completed. To confirm, please sign in to your account, or contact secretariat (email@example.com).
* Please use the ID and Password which sent by email from secretariat to login.
“[Invited Speakers] Abstract Submission” button is available only when you log in with specific ID/Password.
Personal information in the submission system will not be used for purposes other than the conference. Your information will be stored in controlled servers with limited access.
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
JTB Bldg. 7F, 2-1-25 Kyutaromachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0056, Japan
Tel: +81-6-4964-8869 Fax: +81-6-4964-8804 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org